LOCATED IN THE GREATER CONCORD, NH AREA
• FITNESS COACHING via Online and Virtual Coaching
• NUTRITION COACHING
• MULTI/SINGLE SPORT COACHING
START TRAINING TODAY
MEET THE COACH
My name is Jeremy Woodward. I am a heart failure survivor, IRONMAN finisher, 5x Boston Marathon finisher, USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach, UESCA Triathlon and UESCA Running Coach, USA Cycling Coach, 5th Degree Black Belt, Certified FASTer Way To Fat Loss Coach, and Personal Trainer. Fitness has always been a huge part of my life and has literally saved my life.
As a husband and father of three, I know how to schedule training around a busy lifestyle to keep training quick and effective for my clients.
As your coach, it is my goal to help you reach your fitness goals and achieve a level of fitness you never thought was possible. Set a goal and make it happen!
* Co-Author of Jeremy Woodward's Story Of Heart Failure To Victory. Available August 2020
• Survivor of Severe Congestive Heart Failure and two major Open Heart surgeries
• Completed 9500+ Personal Training Appointments
• Coached over 5500 Classes
• Trained Professional Athletes
• Coached clients that have achieved 100 lbs or more in Weight Loss
• Competed in over 150+ races that include the IRONMAN Triathlon and 5 straight Boston Marathons
• Appeared in over 100 Media Articles including Sports Illustrated Online, Flatline to Finish Line Documentary, CNN, Taekwondo Times and many more
• Selected as a Winner for Comeback Recipient for PELOTON
• Have raised over $300,000 for various charities
* 2017 Men's Health Magazine Magazine Ultimate Guy Quarter Finalist
* 2010 MEDTRONIC Global Hero 1 of 25 in the World Recognized that year
And the Journey is just getting started!
Do you want to transform your body and life with a Personal Trainer who will hold you accountable every step of the way... Well, let's do this!
We will work together to design a personalized fitness program that meets all of your goals and expectations for a safe and effective fitness journey.
This approach can be accomplished through both in-person and online/virtually.
***PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING***
As a PN Level 1 Coach, I am here to help you reach your nutrition goals. It is my goal to provide you the necessary tools in navigating what the most appropriate course of action would be for YOU. Working together we will assess what your current nutrition needs are and how we can enhance your nutrition so your body performs at an optimal level.
This can be done both in-person and online/virtually.
***PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING***
Multi/Single Sport Coaching
Multi-Sport- SPRINT, OLYMPIC, 70.3 and IRONMAN DISTANCE TRAINING
Single Sport- (i.e. running) 5K – 26.2
This is something I am incredibly passionate about! As a Running and Multi-Sport Coach, my mission is to get you successfully to the start and finish line of your dream race. As an athlete, this is a journey you will cherish for the rest of your life no matter what the distance may be. My goal as a coach is to make it fun and keep you injury-free.
As a busy Fitness Professional, Athlete, Husband, and Dad to three beautiful girls I know how hard it can be to manage and balance it all to achieve that finish-line. I will work with you throughout the entire process from selecting the appropriate race, distance and the implementation of a personalized program via Training Peaks that is centered around your needs as an athlete.
Limited spots remain for Multi-Sport and Single Sport Coaching. Message me now to reserve your spot for the 2020 season.
***SEE MULTI-SPORT PRICING OPTIONS BELOW***
MULTI-SPORT INDIVIDUALIZED COACHING
$225.00/month (every 4 weeks)
• 3-month commitment required
• Payment is due at the beginning of the month via PayPal.
• Individualized training plan administered through Training Peaks Premium Account
• All training plans delivered 3 to 4 weeks in advance
• Unlimited text and e-mail (response within 12-24 hours, except on weekends up to 48 hours)
• One 15-minute Athlete Follow-Up call per week via phone or Zoom call
• Pre- and a post-race follow-up call
• One in-person strength and mobility or sport-specific session per month; additional sessions at additional cost
• Discounts on products at our partner businesses
• Discounts on clinics and other coaching services
• Access to the private Facebook group
• Nutrition and fueling coaching for racing
WHAT DO YOU GET?
UNSURE ABOUT A 3-MONTH COMMITMENT?
Session & Consultation
Strategy Sessions are a one-time fee of $275.00.
We offer a multi-sport Training Session/Consultation to help you decide your best course of action! This option is for someone who prefers not to have a coach on an ongoing basis. This consultation via in person within 15 miles of Concord, NH or via phone/ZOOM call will:
• Help you to define short- and long-term goals for your training
• Address sport-specific strengths and weaknesses
• Provide resources to help you achieve your goals
• 30-minute follow-up via phone or Zoom call to assess your progress