START TRAINING TODAY
MEET THE COACH
Have you ever dreamed of crossing that finish line? A 5K, 10K, half-marathon, a full marathon, or even a triathlon?
I can get you there! I'll provide the tools and inspiration all you need to do is put the work in with a lot of heart.
My name is Jeremy Woodward, also known as IRONHEART JEREMY, and with my years of experience with training, I can help you achieve the level of fitness and reach that finish line you are dreaming of. I am a heart failure survivor, IRONMAN finisher, 5x Boston Marathon finisher, USA Triathlon Level 1 Coach, UESCA Triathlon and UESCA Running Coach, USA Cycling Coach, 5th Degree Black Belt and personal trainer. I fell in love with the sport in 2009, and I haven’t stopped running and training since!
As a husband and father of three, I know how to schedule training around a busy lifestyle to make things simpler for the athlete. No two athletes are exactly alike; each is unique in terms of training needs and capabilities.
SPRINT, OLYMPIC, 70.3 and IRONMAN
5K – 26.2
MULTI-SPORT INDIVIDUALIZED COACHING
$225.00/month (every 4 weeks)
• 3-month commitment required
• Payment is due at the beginning of the month via PayPal.
• Individualized training plan administered through Training Peaks Premium Account
• All training plans delivered 3 to 4 weeks in advance
• Unlimited text and e-mail (response within 12-24 hours, except on weekends up to 48 hours)
• One 15-minute Athlete Follow-Up call per week via phone or Zoom call
• Pre- and a post-race follow-up call
• One in-person strength and mobility or sport-specific session per month; additional sessions at additional cost
• Discounts on products at our partner businesses
• Discounts on clinics and other coaching services
• Access to the private Facebook group
• COMING SOON: Nutrition and fueling coaching for racing
WHAT DO YOU GET?
UNSURE ABOUT A 3-MONTH COMMITMENT?
Session & Consultation
Strategy Sessions are a one-time fee of $275.00.
We offer a multi-sport Training Session/Consultation to help you decide your best course of action! This option is for someone who prefers not to have a coach on an ongoing basis. This consultation via in person within 15 miles of Concord, NH or via phone/ZOOM call will:
• Help you to define short- and long-term goals for your training
• Address sport-specific strengths and weaknesses
• Provide resources to help you achieve your goals
• 30-minute follow-up via phone or Zoom call to assess your progress